REFUND ON RETURN OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT
- Defective goods returned by a Consumer are to be refunded by the Supplier.
- A Consumer will receive a full refund if goods are returned in the original unopened packaging within 10 days from date of purchase by the Consumer only. We can only refund the original purchaser.
- Defective goods: When goods have been opened but are returned in the original condition and repackaged in their original packaging. The refund amount will be adjusted by the following:
- deduction of a reasonable amount for use of goods whilst in the Consumer’s possession
- deduction of a reasonable amount for consumption or depletion of goods
- deduction of a reasonable amount required for necessary restoration costs in order for the goods to be suitable for re-stocking
- A Consumer’s right to return of goods within 10 days after delivery and receive a refund is excluded in respect of goods where reasons of public health prohibit the return of such goods.
The following items are covered by this exclusion:
- Evolution Vape Liquids
- Used Coils
- General Returns Rules are as Follows:
- Refund payments can only be effected via Head Office
- Refunds will only be effective on goods in original packaging with chargers and accessories present and in good order.
- We reserve the right to debit the used/missing/damaged components from the total value of the respective refund value.
- There will be no refunds on atomiser coils or mouthpieces. refill liquids, liquids are custom blended and made to your individual purposes, we will not be held responsible for your choice of blends, we advise you try before you buy.
- After the 10 days, and before 6 months the customer can request a replacement or refund on the device, if there is a manufacturing defect. This refund does not apply if the device was dropped, cracked, for health reason etc.
*Evolution Vape reserves the right to charge a reasonable administration/usage fee for returned orders should the returns process incur expenses
Please call us on : 011 025 1000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any related queries