Evolution Vape – Warranty Terms
To validate the warranty a mandatory assessment is required, in order to find the exact fault within the product.
We will honour any valid warranty claims based on this assessment and provide replacement parts or products.
All assessments need to be carried out at our Evolution Vape stores.
Visit www.evolutionvape.co.za to locate your most convenient store.
- Coils are not covered by Warranty as these are wear and tear components.
- Liquids are not covered under the Warranty as these are consumables, and do not contribute to a devices failure.
- Batteries; unless a battery is Mechanically Dead on arrival once left our point of sale are considered consumables, and generally not covered under a warranty, a battery’s life span cannot be guaranteed as the lifespan is dependant on the usage.
- By purchasing batteries, you are accepting full responsibility for proper battery care and usage.
- The user must know the risks of lithium ion batteries and should have knowledge of how to care for them, charge and discharge them, and use them safely before using any device or mod.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended. Batteries may become volatile if mishandled. Evolution Vape or approved partner merchants will not be held liable or responsible for the use/misuse of lithium ion batteries, e-cigarette devices, or any battery chargers.
- If any hardware or e-juice not supplied by Evolution Vape is used with a product supplied by Evolution Vape (including coils, batteries, tanks and mods). The product’s warranty will be void, as all the individual parts contribute to the specific units overall functionality, we therefore cannot carry a claim for products if used in conjunction with products not specific to Evolution Vape, if you do so, you do so at your own risk.
- Receipt of purchase must be provided (accepted in lieu of original receipt is a duplicate, dated receipt from the vendor with contact information or bank card statement)
FOUR STEP WARRANTY PROCESS– PLEASE REVIEW EACH STEP
Please visit any of our dedicated Evolution Vape stores. A receipt of your product is required. If purchased from listed authorised resellers, We will accept duplicate receipts from said vendor with date of purchase and vendor contact information or card/bank statements.
To determine the cause of a product fault, and to validate a warranty claim the device needs to undergo a brief assessment. Assessments are carried out at anyone of our branches by our trained product specialists and should not exceed 1 hour. In the event that a diagnosis cannot be provided within that period, a device may require to be booked in for further assessment.
If the product is within warranty and it is confirmed that the damage was not caused by misuse, over-tightening of threaded parts, or dropping and breaking parts, we will replace part(s) accordingly. Prolonged usage of coils may cause the product to leak, in which case the customer must purchase his or her own replacement coils.
We will NOT replace products that are out of their warranty periods, we can still however offer replacement parts at the client’s cost.
Warranty will be void in the event of any physical damage to a product.
We will provide, a repair/replacement part for items deemed defective through mandatory assessment under the Warranty.
Discontinued products still under warranty will be replaced with a product equivalent provided that they meet all the aforementioned required assessment criteria.
Depending on the model of device replaced with, there may be an additional pay-in amount required to upgrade to a newer device, this fee is not a reconditioning fee, merely the difference in purchase value, we will not swap out a device to one of a lesser value, Replacements will be done to the same value or a higher value.
With our extensive user/product and industry knowledge we have put together the best possible ranges, to that effect..
We do not guarantee that our parts and products are compatible with those of other manufacturers or suppliers.
We recommend all products purchased from Evolution Vape should be used with the product line recommended by Evolution Vape.
Batteries and accessories for optimum performance. If you use another MOD, battery, or parts that is not supplied by Evolution Vape we will not be responsible for poor performance/damage caused.
Using other brands’ MOD, battery, or parts can cause damage and may cause air apertures to be blocked and/or impeded, which will result in poor or no vapour due to no airflow.
Try before you buy
Evolution Vape offers demo units and taste stations for all our devices and juice flavours to assist you in making a purchase. Therefore, due to the hygiene factor and pre-mixing stations, products can NOT be refunded or replaced on a trial basis.